allows recording the arrival and departure times of the employee - attendance tracking. Employee selects his four-digit PIN
and starts / stops timing.
• Connect to the Internet on a dedicated device (smartphone, tablet, computer) and launch a web browser.
• Log in to the Time tracker: renov.app/timetracker
You can also Log in to the Timetracker with an alternative password so you can safely trust your employees.
• After logging into the Time tracker, select the current project.
The project must be in "progress state" before it appears in the list. The project remains the default. You can change the project selection by clicking on the project name.
• The employee then dials his PIN code and can start and stop timing in a simple interface (data with GPS coordinates is sent to the server).
Employee can also write a note or indicate the type of work performed.
• Time tracker also includes a simple chat
, description and items for the current project.Try RENOV.app